Needing your ideas people ?!?!

Hauppauge HD PVR 2 Gaming Edition. Bought it a couple of weeks ago. btw christmas special sounds like an awesome idea. I can record it and we can my perspective on my channel and your perspective on your channel.
Ahh nice, Roxio can record in Hd as far as im aware which is a relief and yes :D ... My other channel list is very empty... want to be in mine and put me in yours ?? :p

Check out my newest Halo:Reach gameplay vid. They are without commentary at the moment cos I am fixing my mic. I featured you channel btw.

Check out my newest Halo:Reach gameplay vid. They are without commentary at the moment cos I am fixing my mic. I featured you channel btw.

Good video, impressive quality and yes the only way i could fault it would be no commentary but as you said your sorting your mic :) I have featured yours aswell ! Im liking the new icon aswell :D Where do you get yours from i have noticed there always halo emblem related :) which i like!!

ohh right... don't suppose you remember who he was do you ?? only i need a new icon and don't know anyone that could help me :?

Wow if you could make me one it'd be very much appreciated and i'll pay :D I like the idea of a halo emblem but im not sure of what to have... Maybe you could just idk make one out of your choice with a blueish background then we could go from there ?

Back