Request Needing help with thumbnails, channel art and intro and outro!

demkolu15

If anyone can help me inprove my content, I would be forever thankful. I am new to doing this, and I want to provide the best content I can. PLEASE HELP!

Please be more specific and list what specific tasks you need help with, and whether or not this work is to be paid or free.

I would pay for any services needed, I need help with getting thumbnails to look more enticing, things for my channel, such as a logo, banner. Maybe looking for an editor at some point, someone who can do my editing for me.

I would pay for any services needed, I need help with getting thumbnails to look more enticing, things for my channel, such as a logo, banner. Maybe looking for an editor at some point, someone who can do my editing for me.
If the logo isn't too tough I'll help ya for free

I just want something simple, I dont currently have a logo picked out but I can look around and give you ideas on what I am looking for and we can go from there. I appreciate your help alot!

Hello! I do channel art, profile pictures, and thumbnails. If you are interested please reply. I don’t charge more than 10$ for any. Just contact me and we can go further. :) my discord is asheykins.

Back