Famebit
  1. Join the largest paid sponsorship network. No contracts, no gimmicks, get paid quick. New sponsorships are added daily. Join at famebit.com

Dismiss Notice

Needing clarity on Google AdSense and YouTube sponsors

Discussion in 'YouTube Networks, Monetization and Partnerships' started by Spence Bailey, Jun 4, 2018.

1. Spence Bailey
    Loving YTtalk
    Cash:
    $111
    So, a long time ago when I was young and dumb I had an AdSense account that I left on one of my blogs that my friends completely maimed and spam clicked the links. I left it unsupervised and eventually my Google account was banned from using AdSense indefinitely. With that being said, I need clarity on if this also prevents me from taking advantage of some of the many ways users can make revenue from YouTube. I understand the AdSense method is out of the cards for me, but what other features would still be available to me?

Or perhaps if anyone has a link for me to follow to clear things up that would be extremely helpful too. I'm not saying this will deter me either way from continuing my YT Channel, I just want to clear up what I can and can not utilize in the future.