Music need your personal music artist?

Jamie

Maestro
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
hey, i'm a musician and i offer royalty free music on my channel.

if you need music for your videos (intros, outros, background music) feel free to use mine.

if you don't like what you hear on my channel contact me and i'll compose something customized for you!

looking forward to working with you!!!!!!!

Reactions: TheNM22

FishySouls

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Love your stuff! Any chance I could use phase in my next video? (Obviously I'll post a link for the song on my video, and give you a mention as well.

Jamie

Maestro
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Love your stuff! Any chance I could use phase in my next video? (Obviously I'll post a link for the song on my video, and give you a mention as well.
of course you may that's what i'm here for :D i'll be checking your channel for the video, already looking forward to it :)

Reactions: FishySouls

FishySouls

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Awesome, thanks! Also, are you planning to make anything a bit more fast paced at any time soon?

Jamie

Maestro
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Awesome, thanks! Also, are you planning to make anything a bit more fast paced at any time soon?
actually yes but it might still take a while until it's done, right now i have other beats to finish...

FishySouls

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Good chance I'm being stupid here mate, but how do I download your music to use in my vid? I tried using soundcloud, but you don't have the full version of phase on there :(

Jamie

Maestro
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Good chance I'm being stupid here mate, but how do I download your music to use in my vid? I tried using soundcloud, but you don't have the full version of phase on there :(
no i'm stupid i should have remembered that phase isn't on my souncloud xD pn me your email, and i'll send you the full version :)