Need your help with a new video series idea

GamerKeebzy

A Wild Keebzy Appears!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Hey guys,

So I have this idea for a new video series and i made a video to explain it:

So yeah its basically a new twist on lets playing where you become the character :p could be interesting, So we need a name, a race and a personality, the personality will dictate the class.

the person or persons who come up with the best one, will have their channel annotated and a shoutout given in the video where i create the character(This video will be seperate from the first part of the LP so as to not break the fourth wall of the lets play). hope to hear from you guys quick as i want to get this started ASAP, preferably tonight.

If you don't know what races are available and what their description is heres a video explaining them all:

FlipRJ

YTTalk Ramen Knight
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director, Musician, Comedian
what races are available?

FlipRJ

YTTalk Ramen Knight
Reaction score
Channel Type
Rex (name can change) the OCD Argonian! he's a neat freak (which makes his swampy home unbearable) because he's afraid that he'll get a deadly disease (even though he's immune).
It all started when he was younger, reading the old books about the "scary world of diseases". So, when his father tossed him into the world to "experience" it, he was clearly "terrified". so now, here we are, chronicling the life of Rex as he runs into infested monsters, disease filled taverns, and creepy a** caves! should be a fun ride!
for class, I would suggest something long range, like archer or mage (because of his OCD, he's afraid to get close enough to a monster)
obviously, from the description, this would be a very comical character!

and that's my submission! haha

Reactions: TheKeebzyShow

GamerKeebzy

A Wild Keebzy Appears!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Rex (name can change) the OCD Argonian! he's a neat freak (which makes his swampy home unbearable) because he's afraid that he'll get a deadly disease (even though he's immune).
It all started when he was younger, reading the old books about the "scary world of diseases". So, when his father tossed him into the world to "experience" it, he was clearly "terrified". so now, here we are, chronicling the life of Rex as he runs into infested monsters, disease filled taverns, and creepy a** caves! should be a fun ride!
for class, I would suggest something long range, like archer or mage (because of his OCD, he's afraid to get close enough to a monster)
obviously, from the description, this would be a very comical character!

and that's my submission! haha
this is awesome dude! :D i'm thinking mage because that has some cool spells like telekinesis to make things float and organize them in lines and stuff xD also it has spells that makes the enemy run away from you or fight for you :p might take a bit of work for me to get this personality down since its like the complete opposite of me but i should be able to do it and it sounds like a lot a lot of fun haha will start recording this tonight probably.

And to anyone else who see's this thread, you can still suggest things. the great thing about this idea is you can lets play the same game more than once since its an open world and you would be playing a completely different person :p

FlipRJ

YTTalk Ramen Knight
Reaction score
Channel Type
haha, I'm digging it! can't wait to see the first episode!

GamerKeebzy

A Wild Keebzy Appears!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
haha, I'm digging it! can't wait to see the first episode!
won't be able to do it tonight as i'm making a top 5 most memorable songs from games video but i will probs do it tomorrow :p

FlipRJ

YTTalk Ramen Knight
Reaction score
Channel Type
won't be able to do it tonight as i'm making a top 5 most memorable songs from games video but i will probs do it tomorrow :p
oh! That's actually got me pretty interested! will that be uploaded tomorrow?