Need you feedback!

WinYourLife

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hello,

I have a channel based on improvement, created to help others with shorts simple tips in life, to help people grow and to give a valuable content to the world .

I want a review on this video:
If you can give me a review for my whole channel, It will be awesome, I have only 4 videos.

I want to know If you think that the idea is good , the concept, the animation, the style... um.. just give all you have!

Thank you soo much!

Lizzeelive

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Your channel art needs work! Be aware that the profile picture covers some of the text and logo safe area, so try not to put text in that corner! The animation style is simple, but good! I like it, personally. You need to set up your channels Home page! It is the first thing people see and there is nothing on it! Your thumbnails are good. Try to create some playlists, like one with your favorite videos you have made in it for the new people to see! You can name it "New To My Channel? Start Here!" or something like that! Also, write a description if your channel in the ABOUT Tab on your channel! It helps people decide if they want to subscribe!

Reactions: WinYourLife

teameggplant

Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
The text looks really good! I think the pictures could use some more style consistency though as the mix of stock art makes it look a bit like a powerpoint. Also little things like using fades on pictures and animating smooth movement (like for the music notes) instead of just making them appear would help give your videos a more professional feel. Especially since the text is so nicely animated and professional looking. This video style has potential though so keep it up!

WinYourLife

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Thank you! I will be more professional!