Voice Acting Need voices for a new project

JollyDangerous

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Ranter, Comedian
I think I can play a female role if I had too I can do a couple diffrent voices. I dont have a reel or anything like that though. I do have 2 questions. How long is the project is it like a one time thing?
And 2 are there any examples we could reference to get a sense of what you are trying to do?

Dgamewiz

Gaming Wizard
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian, Gamer, Commentator
I think I can play a female role if I had too I can do a couple diffrent voices. I dont have a reel or anything like that though. I do have 2 questions. How long is the project is it like a one time thing?
And 2 are there any examples we could reference to get a sense of what you are trying to do?
I might need some "fake" female voice's and some more men 'cause most people didnt give really give me any way to get in touch when I asked for a skype. Q 1 Right now, It might be a one time thing unless everyone is cool with doing more than one game. Q 2 For an example just watch a none commentary playthrough of a game called Mad Father or Misao, then imagine the dialogue being fully voiced. Sorry I can't give you a video for an example, but to my knowledge this has never been done on youtube. Just think of it as a fan-dub of a game.

JollyDangerous

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Ranter, Comedian
Well I know like 2 accents kinda I can lean more if need be. I dont have a skype but I can create one. Unless there is another way to contact you. Also I have a snowball mic and adobe software all windows 7. I forgot I saw what you were talking about and I think that idea would be pretty funny to see.

Dgamewiz

Gaming Wizard
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian, Gamer, Commentator
Well I know like 2 accents kinda I can lean more if need be. I dont have a skype but I can create one. Unless there is another way to contact you. Also I have a snowball mic and adobe software all windows 7. I forgot I saw what you were talking about and I think that idea would be pretty funny to see.
Nice man I could really use you, and you don't need skype (though it would be easier) we can just get in touch through my youtube or twitter. (You should see those below.)

YnnaTheJigglypuff

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
I can provide a female voice and a small child voice. :D

My skype is kyounoyume. ^^

ChewChomps

Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
I would like to be part of this if it's not too late.