Voice Acting Need voices for a new project

Dgamewiz

Gaming Wizard
Hello everyone I'm gonna be trying to start up a new project. It will be in the form of a playthrough, but for a visual novel, with fully voiced dialogue. The videos will have there own channel, and I would like to ask anyone who takes part in this promotes it in someway. As a rough estimate i'll need around 3 male voices, and 3 female voices, if you can do a kid voice that be a plus. If you can't give a voice I would like someone who can get footage for games I can not. (Games for any handheld really.) Thank you for your time and have a awesome day/evening.

Edit: I forgot a lot of things in a rush. put down your skype if you want to be apart of this.

Requirements
Medium quality mic or better. You don't need the best just make sure you're not peeking in audio and there's no buzzing noise

Must be 16+

Be chill as f*ck! I not letting someone who's just a ******* on this

Have fun doing it!! Whats making a video or doing a collab when your not having fun? A bad video that's what.

Hello everyone I'm gonna be trying to start up a new project. It will be in the form of a playthrough, but for a visual novel, with fully voiced dialogue. The videos will have there own channel, and I would like to ask anyone who takes part in this promotes it in someway. As a rough estimate i'll need around 3 male voices, and 3 female voices, if you can do a kid voice that be a plus. If you can't give a voice I would like someone who can get footage for games I can not. (Games for any handheld really.) Thank you for your time and have a awesome day/evening.

I actually had a similar idea in mind back when I had a channel with Yeousch. Also, I do some voice acting if you're interested. I have a Newgrounds account with some voice demos if you want to hear them, let me know! :p

I actually had a similar idea in mind back when I had a channel with Yeousch. Also, I do some voice acting if you're interested. I have a Newgrounds account with some voice demos if you want to hear them, let me know! :p
Give me the link! I want to hear what ya got.

Back