Voice Acting Need Voice Over

BLfacebook

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
If you've ever seen KSI's top 5 goals of the week, you know how that guy sounds who does the voice over. If not,

If anyone can do that, or at least attempt to, I will send you 50yttalk cash. Please help, thank you! This is for a new series on my channel.

Thempdgamer

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
You're unlikely to find someone near the quality of that persons voice over, for 50 yt cash lol.

Thrashbat

Thrashimation's Favorite Bat!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Musician, Comedian, Animator
Lol, I didn't even know there was a voice acting section of the forums. Very, very good to know as I'm starting an animated show. Sorry, I can't help you, but you've helped me! :)

BLfacebook

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I don't care about the quality, I just need someone to do it. I'm decent with voice editing, but my mic is broken and don't have enough money to buy a new yet (a decent one).

Thempdgamer

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Lol, I didn't even know there was a voice acting section of the forums. Very, very good to know as I'm starting an animated show. Sorry, I can't help you, but you've helped me! :)
If you want voices for an animated show, I love doing that kind of stuff D:[DOUBLEPOST=1372544646,1372544575][/DOUBLEPOST]
I don't care about the quality, I just need someone to do it. I'm decent with voice editing, but my mic is broken and don't have enough money to buy a new yet (a decent one).
kk. Add me on skype, thempdgamer, I'll do it for you, it'll take like 2 minutes anyways, I used to do voiceovers for bigger channels when I was smaller.

BLfacebook

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I just need someone to record their voice for like 30 seconds. I'm definitely going to give you credit, and I'll be giving you what you have to say. If you're up for it, I'll give you from 50-70 yttalk $

Thempdgamer

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
I don't need anything in return, add me on skype thempdgamer, tell me what you need and I'll send it to you my man.

Thempdgamer

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
It's all good. If you want it done by today you're going to need to add me in the next few minutes as I'm going to sleep and likely when I wake up I won't be free tomorrow.