Other Need Voice Over Work Done

Marc978

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey! I'm looking for 2 people who are intrested in being in my upcoming movie "Marc978 The Movie 4: Who Shot Marc978?" What I need is some voice-over work done. I need 2 people for this job to play 2 different characters! There names are Tim and the other is Kyle. Here are the scripts for the 2 characters:

TIM'S SCRIPT:

Tim: "Tragic what happened to your brother!"

"Names Tim...... Now I can or can't say I shot your brother.... That is for you to find out on my time and on my terms.... "

"You can continue to attempt to track my phone number. However I'd suggest If you don't heve the warning someone else close to you will be hurt. Now your brother Marc978 owed more debt to me then he's worth..... He owes me 10 grand. "

"I'll save you the trouble...... I'll come to you instead..... You won't know where... You won't know when... And you won't know how. I'll show up on my terms. Just remember this: You asked for what will happen. "
"Now Kyle's arragence is quite impressive. How he found out I would be here is beyond me. But I'm gonna make this quick and easy.. Oh yeah Evil Marc the bully set as a trap... Not your best move considering he's now in the hospital."
"I don't have to explain myself... However It's simple though I just run away before the cops come..... Now then."
KYLE'S SCRIPT:
"Hold it..... I'm Kyle.... I'm calling to help you.... Let me explain. I know Tim. I also know Marc978. We were old friends in middle school. I'm confident Tim shot Marc. He and Marc were sowrn enimes. Marc was bullied so bad to the point he went home crying. Tim just didn't like Marc's personlity. I begged Tim to stop so after awhile they reached a deal where Marc978 agreed to pay him $50 monthly. Then Tim discovered Marc978's YouTube show and he was making money off of it. So Tim wanted more money which Marc978 refused to pay leading up to the events yesterday."
"He's in detroit. But we're not 100% sure he did it. I think we need to be 100% sure before we take action. I'll get back to you if I find anything. "
"Evil Marc, I have it on good authority that Tim is gonna be at your location again at noon."
"Wait! I heard you needed help so I sent someone."
Sorry it's so long! But if anyone would like to be in the movie please do the voice overs and upload it as unlisted on YouTube and send me a link! You will get credit for your role with a link to your channel in the description and credit on the end credits! Thanks!

GamerKeebzy

A Wild Keebzy Appears!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
i would be willing to do tims voice over :D let me know if you want me :p

GamerKeebzy

A Wild Keebzy Appears!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
awesome :D if you add me on skype: TheKeebzyShow i'll send you it once i've done

DeantheDinosauce

Cartoonist/Animator
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
I could possibly do Kyle's script, I don't have Skype though. I could record it through Sony Vegas.

Marc978

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I could possibly do Kyle's script, I don't have Skype though. I could record it through Sony Vegas.
Okay that would be great! When you finish just upload it to YouTube put it as unlisted and send me a link