Voice Acting Need Voice Actors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey, I am making a video and I need someone to read off a script for my youtube channel: - That's it. Please reply to this thread
Be prepared, I will need it done by a certain date. I will specify more in personal messages but this video is going to be good

Dewmonic Abyss

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Hey, I'd be up for that! I have a headset, and I've been told I have an 'ideal voice.' So I'd be glad to help. You'd better give me credit, though. I can get it done quick, too. xD

UKHypnotist

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Market Harborough, Leicestershire, England
Channel Type
Musician
If you would accept a female voice for your script, check out my channel to see if my voice will fit your content. I tried to have a look at your channel, but YouTube says it doesn't exist.

Jawad Soomro

I'm a Human!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
I love VOICE ACTING. I have already contributed my voiceover to the ESSENCE CARTOONS. My accent is not truly English, but it is good enough. So if you want any voice actor, I am always available.

TheMacGuy Jack

Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
I have experience in voice acting and good equipment to record with. Plus I'm English, that's gotta be worth something. My contact email is JackTheMacGuy@outlook.com if you're interested.

javacentral

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I've always wanted to do some voice acting!

UltimateHersh

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey, I'm 20 years old (if that matters) British, and have a very good mic, it cost £100. I'm basically up for anything, just looking to spread my channel and help others out at the same time :)

CAMBAM

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey bro! I'm an experienced voice actor, I can send you a separate resume if needed, I've done very many voice acting jobs. I have a professional microphone, and if needed I have access to a recording studio. Hopefully you can get back to me soon! Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.