Voice Acting NEED VOICE ACTORS FOR MINECRAFT RP!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
For those who don't know what a Minecraft Rp is, think of it as a Minecraft tv show. I need voice actors for a series called The Chains of Corruption. If you want an example of the quality you'd be working with search Optimisticshyguy and click on the second most recent video. If you're interested email me at optimisticshyguy45@gmail.com or tweet me @Optishyguy

Requirements:

A good quality mic

At least 14 years old

Have good work ethic

Scootakip [Lana]

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
I don't care for Minecraft, but I'd totally be interested in voice acting for the series

Morfos

Reaction score
I have a good quality mic, I'm 19 years old, and I have a very good work ethic. Add my on steam or skype. Steam: Von Clark The Shark skype itzxmorfos

Resarious

Reaction score
I can try to find a good mic since my last one broke and is nowhere to be found ._. and I'm 15

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
I have a good quality mic, I'm 19 years old, and I have a very good work ethic. Add my on steam or skype. Steam: Von Clark The Shark skype itzxmorfos
@Morfos

Hi and welcome to YTtalk. :)

This thread is from May and OP hasn't been online since June. Please don't bump very old threads - It is likely that some of the people are no longer active here and it is very confusing for those who are. ^^

Tip: You can see when a member was last online by clicking on their username above their avatar.

Feel free to start a new thread discussing this topic or reply to a more recent existing thread (less than 1 month old for collabs is recommended.)

(If you need to contact any of the people who posted in this thread, you can leave them a message on their profiles by clicking on their avatar and then clicking on "Profile page" )

Status
Not open for further replies.