Voice Acting Need Voice actors/actresses for upcoming Machinima Project

Musi Gamer

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Me and my good pal are in the process of making a lovely little machinima and there's a good chance we'll need some extra voices along the way. Me, him, and some other people we know will likely be voicing a majority of the main cast, but there'll definitely be room for more people to help. No matter what kind of voice you have you could have a part, so don't be shy. I only ask that you have good recording equipment and that you aren't a butt. I want it to sound as deluxe as possible, and it can't sound deluxe if you're using a potato mic. I can get people with much better equipment than potato mics just as easily, so if you come at me with nasty poop audio recorded on a potato I will aggressively flick you in the nip.

If you wanna try for it then just message me on my Skype (ChristianTheDoorWhisperer) and we can discuss things and stuffs and what not and so on and so forth. It might be a little while before we'll need you if we do want to include you so just keep that in mind. And of course you'll definitely be credited for whatever work you do with us. It should be a very fun and interesting project and I hope we can get some enthusiastic and creative people. Hopefully YOU are that people!

(PS we could also use body actors too so if you have an Xbox One and a certain little game in which you mine then that would be a huge plus)

Also, it's a comedy. I forgot to mention that, so just let loose. It's not a seriously toned project at all.

Ok, that's probably everything. Thanks ladies and gents.

Vincent B

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I would need to see the script what the script is like first, but I would like to voice-act in your Machinima

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Me and my good pal are in the process of making a lovely little machinima and there's a good chance we'll need some extra voices along the way. Me, him, and some other people we know will likely be voicing a majority of the main cast, but there'll definitely be room for more people to help. No matter what kind of voice you have you could have a part, so don't be shy. I only ask that you have good recording equipment and that you aren't a butt. I want it to sound as deluxe as possible, and it can't sound deluxe if you're using a potato mic. I can get people with much better equipment than potato mics just as easily, so if you come at me with nasty poop audio recorded on a potato I will aggressively flick you in the nip.

If you wanna try for it then just message me on my Skype (ChristianTheDoorWhisperer) and we can discuss things and stuffs and what not and so on and so forth. It might be a little while before we'll need you if we do want to include you so just keep that in mind. And of course you'll definitely be credited for whatever work you do with us. It should be a very fun and interesting project and I hope we can get some enthusiastic and creative people. Hopefully YOU are that people!

(PS we could also use body actors too so if you have an Xbox One and a certain little game in which you mine then that would be a huge plus)

Also, it's a comedy. I forgot to mention that, so just let loose. It's not a seriously toned project at all.

Ok, that's probably everything. Thanks ladies and gents.
Can you use a female voice with a dutch accent?

CTReactions

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey, I'm 16 years old and have a slight (but not too strong) Scottish accent. I'm currently sitting my Higher Drama and would love to become a voice actor in your little Machinima. Also, a Scotty accent might just mix things up a bit more, eh? Haha.

I have Xbox One and Xbox Live, so feel free to Skype me if you would like. However, keep in mind that, me being in Scotland, UK, we may have a time difference. It is currently 23:10 at the time that I am writing this but if you would like to arrange a Skype call with me, then feel free to call me on Skype any time between 12pm (noon) - 8pm GMT (UK). If tomorrow is no good, then you can call me between 5pm onwards GMT (UK) on weekdays.
Display Name: Brian