Gaming need two-three people for channel

MellishGaming

I've Got It
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey everyone, i'm looking for two-three people to do a collaboration channel. Before we start, i need to clarify that you need to be 17 years old or more and [MUST HAVE DISCORD] you need to have a webcam and a good microphone.
P.S. YOU DON'T NEED A CHANNEL FOR THIS (IF YOU HAVEN'T STARTED ONE).
What i'm looking for is two people to join me with a collaboration channel. so what we will do is all of us will record game-play of us playing a game. then one of us (me for now) will edit it into a video with our face cams on there as well. So it would be on my game-play with my face then someone elses game-play and their face cam. This shows everyone's game-play in the video. plan on doing 15 min videos as well so i will minimum upload 1 time a week. (i know my grammar is bad but I don't care right now ).
I think this would be cool as long as its consistent.

Also i don't want to just do gaming, id like to do something with challenges and maybe if we live close, something like a hang out week were we record a lot of stupid crap and challenges.

If you are interested, please leave a reply. Here's how i want it formatted.

(Channel Name) - Leave blank if you don't have one
(Discord Username)
(Subscribers) - Not Important, just curious.
Do you have a Job? (yes/no)
Full-time/Part-time? (FT/PT) -don't have to answer if you answered (no) for the last one
What state do you live in? ( ) - Just abbreviate.
What Timezone are you in? ( )
What quality is your webcam? (4K/1080P/720P) - not super important but FPS is (If its under 30, buy a new one that can do at least 30, its like $20 at Walmart.
Rate your editing skills - this is your opinion (master/pro/advanced/getting there/noob/poop). If your editing is bad or not what i expected, ill help you, i'm decent at editing.

SenorCaribou

Reaction score
SenorCaribou
SenorCaribou#6694
Kind of Have a Job, work with family, not out doing work very often though.
PA
EST
1080p30fps (Logitech HD Pro Webcam C920)
Editing Skills:getting there (But only because I switched from PowerDirector 16 to Sony Vegas 15 and I am still getting used to it)