Voice Acting Need two males for a Bleach fandub

ChiakiXNanami

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
[/SIZE]I'm doing a fandub of the scene of Bleach where Aizen is defeated once and for all. This fandub as of now just needs two people. Two males are needed. The script has been typed up and will be sent as soon as the cast list goes up. Please be dedicated to the project.

Rules

1.MP 3 format

2.A good clear mic

3.Sent as Character_Your Name

4.Zip in folder called Bleach_Your Name

Sent auditions to Tokyokid46@gmail.com

Deadline is September 18th

Old Man Zangetsu

Voice Type-Older male 40s/50s medium to medium low

Line 1-Because..of the path you have chosen....-Crying while talking to Ichigo

Line 2-These are my final words for you. If you use this move you will lose all of your soul reaper powers.-Serious

Line 3-Farewell Ichigo...-Sad as he fades away

Sosuke Aizen

Voice Type-Deep close to demonic

Line 1-Impossible! A feeble soul reaper should not be able to do this to me-Annoyed and shouting

Line 2-No,No,No,No,No,No,NO!!!!-shouting at top of his lungs

Line 3-What is this feeling? I have evolved into a being far stronger then a soul reaper-Nervous with a shaky voice

Alrod360

Proud leader of VideoGameAddictz!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer, Commentator, Reviewer, Animator
You know, there is a great forum called The Voice Acting Alliance and they are perfect for getting free voice actors. I definitly recommend going to that site to find voice actors.

ChiakiXNanami

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
You know, there is a great forum called The Voice Acting Alliance and they are perfect for getting free voice actors. I definitly recommend going to that site to find voice actors.
Oh yeah I posted it there too. :) A lot of awesome people there tbh. I think a few were on some anime I watch recently which is freaking awesome. I take it you are there?

Alrod360

Proud leader of VideoGameAddictz!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer, Commentator, Reviewer, Animator
Oh yeah I posted it there too. :) A lot of awesome people there tbh. I think a few were on some anime I watch recently which is freaking awesome. I take it you are there?
Yeah, I go there to to get a few voice actors whenever I want to make a new project.

Reactions: ChiakiXNanami