Need Translating software?

kazyl

Reaction score
I'm looking for software or something on how to translate videos from one language to another
im new and just start doing that any help will help =)

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I have never seen a software capable of translating something like audio in Spanish to audio in French but I believe there is software out there for subtitle translation, are you after something solely for the audio or would subtitle translation do? I would think audio translation is needed to be done manually and welcome to the forums too :)

kazyl

Reaction score
I know youtube got this tool speech-to-text its already integrated in youtube for making subtitles but I need audio, and I never done this before but I know if I could translate RWJ to russian I can make 300k views per day fo sho =) that's like 1k$ per day from adsense

kazyl

Reaction score
I tried use windows movie maker it's got everything for it but he talks to fast I can't keep up with him any tips admin what to do?

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I know youtube got this tool speech-to-text its already integrated in youtube for making subtitles but I need audio, and I never done this before but I know if I could translate RWJ to russian I can make 300k views per day fo sho =) that's like 1k$ per day from adsense
I wouldnt recommend doing that as you may end up with your channel and Adsense suspended.

I tried use windows movie maker it's got everything for it but he talks to fast I can't keep up with him any tips admin what to do?
I dont have much experience with Windows Movie Maker :)

kazyl

Reaction score
admin I have question about adsense
so I have youtube Chanel and website how to put adsense code in website so I can make some $$$ from website 2 ?
I can't find any code source for website =(

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Where is your website hosted? Is it on a hosting package or blogger.com for example?

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Do you have cpanel or use an FTP program like Filezilla? Is the site running any kind of software such as a forum software, blog like wordpress or other CMS? If it isnt then under public_html there should be an index.html file which you can download and edit in notepad but I do recommend notepad++ for editing it. If you can link me either here or in a personal conversation then I will take a look for where you will need to add the code :)

kazyl

Reaction score
I know how to edit or add code etc... I don't have a lot expiration with adsense and its so complicated there I create code I put that in website but ads never showing only empty space