Need to get Traction. Ideas?

shandaman

Reaction score
Well why not? higher pay and more features?
Well not to get off topic from the original thread... But how does one go about deciding on the best network to be a part of?

Like, how can I find out my best option... And do they require me to make NEW videos cuz as I said im strapped for time so I really dont make vids for that channel much anymore. it just kinda sits their.

unknown_userr433436365

Networks and GFX Expert :)
Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
Well not to get off topic from the original thread... But how does one go about deciding on the best network to be a part of?

Like, how can I find out my best option... And do they require me to make NEW videos cuz as I said im strapped for time so I really dont make vids for that channel much anymore. it just kinda sits their.
Apply to a few and read over the contracts to see who`s offering the best deal ;) and that depends on the network.

Gamevolution657

I've Got It
Reaction score
Not sure if I can help with my 42 subs!! lol, But it seems like your gaining a following and im sure people will start to open up in the comments section, How about a giveaway where you get them to comment about their funniest story or something like that!, Best one wins a small prize!.

shandaman

Reaction score
Not sure if I can help with my 42 subs!! lol, But it seems like your gaining a following and im sure people will start to open up in the comments section, How about a giveaway where you get them to comment about their funniest story or something like that!, Best one wins a small prize!.
Well I am currently running a contest for $10 cash but was told contests are against youtube tos...

Gamevolution657

I've Got It
Reaction score
Well I am currently running a contest for $10 cash but was told contests are against youtube tos...
A giveaway isnt though is it? I think if you word it as a giveaway you will be fine, Obviously check first though