Need to get Traction. Ideas?

shandaman

Reaction score
Why don`t you give yourself a shout-out from your main channel? and why don`t you partner your main channel?
Well the main channel makes money via Google adsense. Bout $250/mo. I havent even uploaded a video in awhile for it...

And the reason I dont shout it out is because they are unrelated. And thats kinda like spamming myself in the a** isnt it?

IDK...

Pearl

Sleepyhead~
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer
Yeah. Im only at about 2,500 views a month right now.
"Only". Haha! xD I would only dream of those stats.
Give yourself a shout out on the bigger channel. :)

EDIT: I saw your post about not wanting to shout out. Then my advice is to communicate with your viewers as much as you can. :D

unknown_userr433436365

Networks and GFX Expert :)
Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
Well the main channel makes money via Google adsense. Bout $250/mo. I havent even uploaded a video in awhile for it...

And the reason I dont shout it out is because they are unrelated. And thats kinda like spamming myself in the a** isnt it?

IDK...
I`d shoutout anyway :p If I were you.
And a network will earn you 2-5 times more than AdSense ;)

shandaman

Reaction score
I`d shoutout anyway :p If I were you.
And a network will earn you 2-5 times more than AdSense ;)
Yeah... IDK I will test with the In Video programming adding my video to it at the end of my vids cuz my big channel gets about 65,000 views a month.

As to partnering it. I may consider it. Whats the best paying most active network that will actually pay me MONTHLY like google does?

Pearl

Sleepyhead~
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer
Yeah... IDK I will test with the In Video programming adding my video to it at the end of my vids cuz my big channel gets about 65,000 views a month.

As to partnering it. I may consider it. Whats the best paying most active network that will actually pay me MONTHLY like google does?
Fullscreen is a great network. :) You can check them out at www.fullscreen.net :)

unknown_userr433436365

Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer

Does Acifin not pay you monthly?
Well Vultra ;) and PixelEnemy and Base 79 has no payout threshold if that`s what you mean? so they`ll payout no matter how much you make.

shandaman

Reaction score
Does Acifin not pay you monthly?
Well Vultra ;) and PixelEnemy and Base 79 has no payout threshold if that`s what you mean? so they`ll payout no matter how much you make.
At 65,000 views im sure id be making enough to get paid MONTHLY. My question is which has the best CPM right now? Does Vultra have a good payout?

Whats my best option. OH and Thx for your help man. Means a lot!

unknown_userr433436365

Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
At 65,000 views im sure id be making enough to get paid MONTHLY. My question is which has the best CPM right now? Does Vultra have a good payout?

Whats my best option. OH and Thx for your help man. Means a lot!
Yes, Well my payout is good. So I`d recommend checking out Vultra ;) and Base79