Need tips on getting noticed

Status
Not open for further replies.

TurtleTube

Reaction score
I have a Youtube channel that is mostly based on gardening, Turtles, and Animals. I feel that I work very hard on my videos, spending sometimes hours or more to edit them, but I still only average about 5 views per video. Sometimes if i am lucky I will maybe get 16 views. I need help, please post any criticism i seriously don't care if it is constructive criticism or not , just tell me why you think I am not getting a lot of views. It might just be because I am just starting but instead of seeing progress I have actually got less views on my videos now and it seems I am working harder on the videos that I get less views on and getting a lot of views on videos that I don't work as hard on. Just tell me advise please.

Thank you for reading my thread.

GrgakGames

Phoenix Games Enthusiast (Please end my life)
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
1. I believe you are on the wrong part of the forums pal

2. can't really check your channel out without it working properly

3. People are more likely to help you out if you were posting a bit more, it seems all you are here for is some "criticism" and that's it.

Kiss kiss

Reactions: Neimers

Lrulesok

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
It just takes time to build up and audience. Make sure you properly share the video as well and ask people to subscribe.

Reactions: Anjim

JayPlays

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Sometimes if you tag your videos properly and fully, that does kinda help! But make sure you use all of the right tags on what your video is or what it contains :) Dont use tags that dont have any match to your video haha :) Thats very bad

ColbzVlogz

YouTube sensation
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Vlogger
Just gotta keep uploading bud. Unless you have a viral hit it probably will take you a little bit to get noticed. Also depends on the content and how many times you can get yourself to showup on the home page or recommended videos.

Reactions: JayPlays
Status
Not open for further replies.