Request Need Someone with AE Experience to Edit Free Intro Template

Specs

Specs TEC=Tech En Check
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
The link below entails a top 10 for AE Intro's. I'm interested in something simple like #3 and I was wondering if anyone can edit that template for me?

TheRunningRocker

YouTuber / Casual Gamer / Jedi in training.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
The link below entails a top 10 for AE Intro's. I'm interested in something simple like #3 and I was wondering if anyone can edit that template for me?

Hey I run a production company so i got a "little" experience :ninja2:
what do you have in mind and need?
I do ask in exchange that you give me a mini little shout out tho :happy:
Hope to hear form you sooooon

Specs

Specs TEC=Tech En Check
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer

Well I just like the simplicity of most of the templates in the video. Mainly #3.
I could give you a shout out but I doubt it would do any good as I only have
14 subs :/
I will give you a shout out on twitter though and leave you in the link down below
my vids as a source for my intro.

TheRunningRocker

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Well I just like the simplicity of most of the templates in the video. Mainly #3.
I could give you a shout out but I doubt it would do any good as I only have
14 subs :/
I will give you a shout out on twitter though and leave you in the link down below
my vids as a source for my intro.
hey subs are subs thats a whole entire person... I'm more than happy to do it for a shout out, where you see fit. Ummm so what would you like changed with it and so on?

Specs

Specs TEC=Tech En Check
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
hey subs are subs thats a whole entire person... I'm more than happy to do it for a shout out, where you see fit. Ummm so what would you like changed with it and so on?
I can either send you a png with my face logo for the middle or just make something new. Let me experiment with making a new letter mark or combi mark logo when I get off work and I'll get back with you. We can do this over Skype or some other communication if you want?

TheRunningRocker

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I can either send you a png with my face logo for the middle or just make something new. Let me experiment with making a new letter mark or combi mark logo when I get off work and I'll get back with you. We can do this over Skype or some other communication if you want?
Just PM on here that will work and ya just sent me a PNG of where ever it is that your looking to put in, Make sure you remove the Back ground

Specs

Specs TEC=Tech En Check
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
I can't pm you since I'm new to YTtalk and don't have 50 posts. And I can't message you on twitter. So you could go to my twitter and message me. I have the file for you. Or you can give me your email and I'll share it on drop box with you?