Music Need someone who can sing an anime songs (TV Size only)

WitherKingBoss

Reaction score
Hello, I am working on some remixes with some old and new anime songs because I love anime. This is just a thread to ask if you want your singing to be on a remix just follow these steps:

1. Message me if you have discord here WitherKingBoss#9499 and I will tell you what anime song I wanted to remix (you have to know how to sing Japanese before you sign up for this task) (I'm from Australia so If your from a different counties who knows how to speak English and Japanese, I might be slow to replying to you)
2. Record yourself without the music in the background, just acapella only (you can have more than one singer in the song but you have to first tell me before you do it)
3. When you finish it send me on mediafile/mega/google drive/etc (unless I can access it)
4. When I finish the remix I'll tell you when it's release to YouTube and tell me if you have any media page so I can link you (YT/Twitter/Facebook page/Instagram/Snapchat/etc)
5. That is all

Btw, you don't have to do this because I'm not paying anyone to do any of the task I ask them, I am only using your singing into a remix of the anime I ask. If the song turn out great and if your want to do it again, be my guest but I have school so I might not work on any remixes for a few weeks maybe. Don't leave any comments here because I won't reply to them. If you have any questions on the task just message me on my discord.

Note: I just only started doing remixes and got copyright strike for using the singer's voice in it, that is why I'm making this thread to get some singers for my remixes.

That is all for this thread.

Last edited: