Request Need someone to make thumbnails for me

ssatchell

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I like your thumbnails, but I would recommend having clear font for them so it’s easier to read.
I actually use a mobile apps and two online apps to get my final product. If that is okay with you. So would you like me to start doing your thumbnails? If so, please email me at: aiyshasatchell@gmail.com ☺

PMighty

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hello Shawn. Id love to help you out, contact me via email. The email messages go directly to my cell phone, so just tell me who you are and why you're emailing me and I should get back to you fairly quickly!
pmighty2014@gmail.com

or contact me through my website: pmgfx.webs.com

Tengri

Reaction score
Website
Tumbnail.com
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Designer
I actually use a mobile apps and two online apps to get my final product. If that is okay with you. So would you like me to start doing your thumbnails? If so, please email me at: aiyshasatchell@gmail.com ☺
Hello Shawn. Id love to help you out, contact me via email. The email messages go directly to my cell phone, so just tell me who you are and why you're emailing me and I should get back to you fairly quickly!
pmighty2014@gmail.com

or contact me through my website: pmgfx.webs.com
I think it would be very helpful to attach some samples to the post so we can see your work.

ssatchell

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I sent a link to my channel already. They serve as "samples". ☺

Reaction score
Hi I’m an experienced intro and Thumbnail Maker Hit me up on my discord OSSSuper#3730 send me friend request I can send you past works and more. We can talk about your channel and stuff.

Tengri

Reaction score
Website
Tumbnail.com
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Designer

DGL YT

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I can make your thumbnails if you want. Just HMU if you're interested