Need some tips:My channel is getting new subs each day and i want to make use of it!

KingUsher

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
As the title says am looking of a way to take advantage of this while it lasts.Do you guys have any tips?Like ways to increase comments and likes.I have noticed i have started getting people who are actually waiting for my videos which is good but i feel i can do even more.

PictureFIT

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
If you want more likes and comments, make sure to ask your viewers to do so. Use a call-to-action in your video (typically at the end) asking your viewers to like your video if they enjoyed it. Try asking them a relevant question as well so that they can answer and engage in the comment section. Also, listen to the requests being made by your viewers. If a lot of them are asking for you to make a particular content, you might want to try and do that from time to time.

Reactions: KingUsher

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
As the title says am looking of a way to take advantage of this while it lasts.Do you guys have any tips?Like ways to increase comments and likes.I have noticed i have started getting people who are actually waiting for my videos which is good but i feel i can do even more.

This is very channel specific and so I've moved your thread to the review / feedback forum.

General "how do I grow?" threads get locked / deleted in the main forums because they've been done thousands of times already.

For future reference: - Please note that the review forum is the only forum where active YTtalk members can ask for feedback on their videos and channel (including artwork) at the rate of no more than 1 request per week. We like to keep this sort of thread out of the main forums. :) If the review request complies with the review forum rules (at the top of the review forum), then they get approved by a member of staff.

MiketheDbacker26

Let's Player
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Call-to-actions and consistency. I think one of the best things you can do is just continue to upload at a steady pace, and like someone else already mentioned, use call-to-actions at the end to remind people to subscribe and comment and all that stuff. Sometimes, it's as easy as asking a question at the end of a video, a sort of "comment question" type of thing to encourage engagement and activity. I would recommend saving it toward the end, unless you can find a really creative and fun way to implement it in the middle (though I don't like this so much, makes it feel too desperate in my opinion). But if you do those you can hopefully ride the wave as long as possible!

Reactions: KingUsher

KingUsher

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
If you want more likes and comments, make sure to ask your viewers to do so. Use a call-to-action in your video (typically at the end) asking your viewers to like your video if they enjoyed it. Try asking them a relevant question as well so that they can answer and engage in the comment section. Also, listen to the requests being made by your viewers. If a lot of them are asking for you to make a particular content, you might want to try and do that from time to time.
Call-to-actions and consistency. I think one of the best things you can do is just continue to upload at a steady pace, and like someone else already mentioned, use call-to-actions at the end to remind people to subscribe and comment and all that stuff. Sometimes, it's as easy as asking a question at the end of a video, a sort of "comment question" type of thing to encourage engagement and activity. I would recommend saving it toward the end, unless you can find a really creative and fun way to implement it in the middle (though I don't like this so much, makes it feel too desperate in my opinion). But if you do those you can hopefully ride the wave as long as possible!
Thanks guys i will give it a try.

Magicturtle

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I strongly agree with this. Its really simple to just make a smal annotation or something silliar at the end of the video when its comming to a close. If the viewer has made it to the end they obviously enjoyed the video. People simply forget to like, remind them.