Need some review on my channel

Heizenblog

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hi there, the one thing that stands out for me at the moment is your banner, its doesn't tell me what your channel is about, its the first thing people see and needs to grab there attention when they land on your page.

NewfieOnTheRock

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Hi there, the one thing that stands out for me at the moment is your banner, its doesn't tell me what your channel is about, its the first thing people see and needs to grab there attention when they land on your page.
right but what banner should i have? i do alittle bit of everything

LostTrigger

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Your banner is pretty bad. Your profile picture is a bit misleading as it tells me nothing about your channel. i assumed you were a vlogging channel based on your profile.

your thumbnails(or lack-there-of) are bad. and skimming through your videos im not even sure what kind of channel you are. you went from gaming videos to posting almost vlogs to posting tech videos. theres "jumping around a bit" and "posting w.e i felt like" and im not saying you dont have certain things you like to post but all of this feels a bit random to me and likely will to others.

the camera your using isnt that good but the audio oddly enough is decent. I only say oddly because i assume your recording the audio on whatever your using to film.

if you want me to go indepth on anything I certainly can

NewfieOnTheRock

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Your banner is pretty bad. Your profile picture is a bit misleading as it tells me nothing about your channel. i assumed you were a vlogging channel based on your profile.

your thumbnails(or lack-there-of) are bad. and skimming through your videos im not even sure what kind of channel you are. you went from gaming videos to posting almost vlogs to posting tech videos. theres "jumping around a bit" and "posting w.e i felt like" and im not saying you dont have certain things you like to post but all of this feels a bit random to me and likely will to others.

the camera your using isnt that good but the audio oddly enough is decent. I only say oddly because i assume your recording the audio on whatever your using to film.

no no i think i heard enough thanks[DOUBLEPOST=1514937643,1514937574][/DOUBLEPOST]

i dont have any professional editing skills or anything so yeah thats why it looks bad and i dont have a decent camera[DOUBLEPOST=1514945163][/DOUBLEPOST]Ok so thanks guys for the feedback im gonna try to get a banner made and i deleted the random videos except a few which are fine

Heizenblog

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
right but what banner should i have? i do alittle bit of everything
What is the main purpose behind your channel ? Have your channel name on your banner and perhaps some words that describe what your channel is about on there as well. Think about the audience your trying to capture, how are you going to hook them in.

Try using canva.com where you can easily create youtube banners and thumbnails, it will take a while to get the right balance but stick with it.

Reactions: NewfieOnTheRock

NewfieOnTheRock

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
What is the main purpose behind your channel ? Have your channel name on your banner and perhaps some words that describe what your channel is about on there as well. Think about the audience your trying to capture, how are you going to hook them in.

Try using canva.com where you can easily create youtube banners and thumbnails, it will take a while to get the right balance but stick with it.
im mostly a vlogger and i review products/items i have deleted most of the old videos and my channel has dropped from 1k to almost 800 but its ok ill get to there again the right way and im working on a new banner now :D