RonnocX

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey everyone,
Hope you're all doing well!

So about 5 months ago, my mate and I decided to create a channel together after both having personal channels and ending up collabing on them all the time... After 5 months, we've decided that it's time to get ripped to shreds and was hoping to get some overall channel feedback if possible!

Something we already know is that our upload is extremely inconsistent, this mainly has to do with outside commitments, but we're both working on this.

The main things we were wanting some feedback on was:
- Channel art: we recently overhauled it and would like some feedback!
- Types of videos: It's almost become a meme between us now that we can't decide what kind of content we should post as we have so many interests, so maybe some outside eyes could tell us what you think is better, if we should stick with one thing or keep doing what we're doing
- People in the video: Up until recently we have been in every video together in one way or another, but we've decided recently to see if only having one person in some style videos will work (as seen in the Fortnite Switch review video) - is this a good idea?
- Just overall what you hate and like :p

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at the channel! :)
I look forward to reading your comments...

LINK: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6S5vjF2gQ0Ja36WCLIf5Xw/videos

Reo Lazaro

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Hey dude, the channel looks sweet.

The channel art is great, and I think your thumbnails are impressive too. I don't reckon you have anything to worry about there.

For the video types, I reckon you can keep it diverse, especially during the early stages of your channel. What I would recommend is having some playlists to separate the different content though. This could also help you decide what you content you want to make. You could pick 5 topics that you'd all be interested in covering, and then make playlists based on that. If you end up preferring one or a couple you can always prioritise those later on.

Keep up the good work!

Reactions: RonnocX

Divine Authority

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Pretty good I would say. The channel arts, thumbnails and profile picture is pretty well done. Your channel about description seem pretty short. You might need to add in more details about it. There are some people are interested to know what is the channel all about. Keep it up, you done really decent in most of your videos.

Reactions: RonnocX

RonnocX

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
Sorry for the delayed response! I appreciate the feedback!

Hey dude, the channel looks sweet.

The channel art is great, and I think your thumbnails are impressive too. I don't reckon you have anything to worry about there.

For the video types, I reckon you can keep it diverse, especially during the early stages of your channel. What I would recommend is having some playlists to separate the different content though. This could also help you decide what you content you want to make. You could pick 5 topics that you'd all be interested in covering, and then make playlists based on that. If you end up preferring one or a couple you can always prioritise those later on.

Keep up the good work!
Thank you for the feedback! Have now implemented Playlists like you suggested!

Pretty good I would say. The channel arts, thumbnails and profile picture is pretty well done. Your channel about description seem pretty short. You might need to add in more details about it. There are some people are interested to know what is the channel all about. Keep it up, you done really decent in most of your videos.
Thanks! Have updated the description now to hopefully make it a bit more informative!

Your channel art is pretty good and so are your thumbnails!
Thank you!

Reactions: Courtney Candice