Need some new background music

RooThaDude

Reaction score
I've been looking for new background music and can't find anything good (that isn't copyrighted).

I do videos on PC builds and reviews on tech, etc. so if you have any suggestions please leave some. Please no NCS electro music i hear everywhere lol

Reactions: Joley

Roasted poo

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Use the YouTube ad-free library. You'll be surprise how many good music you find there.

Joley

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hiya!

I suggest using this website!
It's called "Incompetech" it should come up when you search for it.

It has a bunch of music that you can use without the fear of being copyrighted, it has electronic, ambient, classical, 8-bit and many more! I use it a lot for my videos so I do suggest this website.

(Gosh it sounds like I was paid to advertise that website, :/)

Hope this helped!​

OrbitGuy

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Incompetech is a good suggestion, I've used them before. I also use another free library which are the Machinima Sound Legacy tracks. On top of that I have a paid subscription license to the monstercat music library. I may also be getting one soon to epidemicsound as I've heard good things about their library, which is also a paid subscription.

If your videos are short you probably wouldn't need a subscription library, but for me with a lot of videos over 10 mins it made sense because it saves me a lot of time and monstercat has album mixes that are like 60 mins+ long that I can just drop into my long videos and they are good to go.

SuperAwesome

Reaction score
x2 on the YouTube library. Lots of genres available and good quality.