Need some help with my advertising

xxltnt

Check Spartans of Bass for the freshest bass music
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Running a campaign on youtube, racked in a lot of views with the "in-stream", but disabled that after a while because I think people don't do anything with it (they just want to see the content they clicked on).
So now we only have "in-display", but over 17.4k displays, we only got 17 clicks.

We already thought of changing the music, but I'm not sure if that's the main point because people already clicked on it.
What would be a better title to let people click on it?
Do i need to clickbait viewers?

Last edited by a moderator:

menix

3 Drunk men entering a taxi....
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
You can run few videos, and pay a bit less.
Let people see different types of music.
Eventually people will click on you're music if they found it good for them.

xxltnt

Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
not sure but I would definitely not click bait viewers. that will not get more people to check out your channel.
Not something like "Click here for the dopest bass music" or something?

You can run few videos, and pay a bit less.
Let people see different types of music.
Eventually people will click on you're music if they found it good for them.
That's actually a quite good idea, thanks![DOUBLEPOST=1507916871,1507914341][/DOUBLEPOST]Didn't know it was against the rules to link your video in the main post, so here it is:

Reactions: menix

Gamayun

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
How much do you pay per click? What country did you choose to run ad? What is your tzrgeted audience for this ad
?

xxltnt

Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
How much do you pay per click? What country did you choose to run ad? What is your tzrgeted audience for this ad
?
0.03 cents, all countries, and age 15-31 or something

Reactions: Gamayun

KiddieToysReview

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Running a campaign on youtube, racked in a lot of views with the "in-stream", but disabled that after a while because I think people don't do anything with it (they just want to see the content they clicked on).
So now we only have "in-display", but over 17.4k displays, we only got 17 clicks.

We already thought of changing the music, but I'm not sure if that's the main point because people already clicked on it.
What would be a better title to let people click on it?
Do i need to clickbait viewers?
I wouldn't go clickbaiting on adwords - the ad will not be approved, or a few violations and your adwords account will be disabled.
Target your placement better - try targeting on channels and videos.
Determine your success factors. Is it building real subs, building associations with your competitors, getting earned views?
CTR doesn't matter, all it shows is you need to optimize your thumbnail and it's not attractive, or the title is not enticing. Yt will keep serving the ad until your daily budget is used up, so even if the CTR is 1% it doesn't matter the ads will still be served.
After they click, what is the retention, you can seethe 25%, 50%, 75% viewing %.
What is your subscriber acquisition cost? Is that the best way for you to get subs, or is there other forms of advertising more economical?

Gamayun

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
change in to 0.01 cent per click ant target 2-4 countries of your preferences.