Need some feedback on my channel

Austerpower

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
I wanted to re post this thread because I have grown quite a bit since I last started. Essentially I have been trying to focus on video quality more than quantity as of now. Some of my videos are jokes and some others are more serious. They essentially focus on history and politics but with an orientation toward the history of the Eastern front in world war 2. Now, there aren't many channels that focus on the Eastern Front from the Soviet perspective so I thought I could capture the market share from people like military history visualized, Emperortigerstar, or bismarck. Anyway Please give me feedback on my videos if you don't mind. I need to re edit some thumbnails too. I am at around 46 subscribers and 3200 views right now and have been up for a little more than a month.

DeliciousCrackers

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
I watched a couple of your vids. For starters i'd like to say that i like history especially ww2 history quite a lot, but i feel like your vids fall short from the entertaining standpoint. I suggest you look into animation more, to make the videos more entertaining!
Hope this helped!
Best of luck!

Austerpower

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
I watched a couple of your vids. For starters i'd like to say that i like history especially ww2 history quite a lot, but i feel like your vids fall short from the entertaining standpoint. I suggest you look into animation more, to make the videos more entertaining!
Hope this helped!
Best of luck!
thank you and I totally agree with that point. I've focused more on the content than the animations and I realize it can sound dull to people.