Request Need some background Music

Rozcoe

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Comedian, Gamer
Hey there, my name is Rozcoe.
Lately I've noticed that my videos are lacking a bit of a punch, so I began to add background music. However I've realized it's hard to find good background music that's free and match the theme of my videos. So I'm posting this thread in hopes that it can reach a musician or someone who would be willing to make me some custom background music or wouldn't mind sending me some they have created in the past for my use. I appreciate any support. If you wish to contact me, my skype is RozcoeDash. Logo is a turtle.

Also I will give out credit to any music that I use and I can put your channel on my homepage in the banner.

WeegieMovies

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Comedian, Reviewer
What are you looking for? The YouTube library is pretty comprehensive and high quality.

grogvlog

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Try googling "incompetech". It's a guy called Kevin that does loads of creative commons music. You just have to attribute the music to him in your video description.

Rozcoe

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
What are you looking for? The YouTube library is pretty comprehensive and high quality.
I have looked at the YouTube library. I'm looking for music that would be unique to my channel, something else to add for me to stand out. I'm looking for fast forward music, adventure themed background music that's not like cowboy themed but more medieval adventure themed, something with a creepy atmosphere for scary games and some light hearted music that I coulee use when showcasing or talking about my passions or daily life and such. For some reason I just feel like the YouTube library just doesn't deliver for me. I know it's probably dumb but I personally don't really enjoy the music they have.[DOUBLEPOST=1464099584,1464099554][/DOUBLEPOST]
Try googling "incompetech". It's a guy called Kevin that does loads of creative commons music. You just have to attribute the music to him in your video description.
I'll check him out, thanks for sharing :)

DeanzEpic

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Commentator
Search NCS on youtube. It stands for NoCopyrightSounds. I get all my background music here. If you like EDM, dubstep, trap, house etc this is the place to get it from. Trust me, they have some banging tracks, and its all royalty free/ copyright free :)

Rozcoe

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Search NCS on youtube. It stands for NoCopyrightSounds. I get all my background music here. If you like EDM, dubstep, trap, house etc this is the place to get it from. Trust me, they have some banging tracks, and its all royalty free/ copyright free :)
I was for a while but then I did end up getting a copyright strike from one of the ones they posted which legit made no sense to me. And when I sent a message asking why they never replied and maybe never got my message

DeanzEpic

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Commentator
I was for a while but then I did end up getting a copyright strike from one of the ones they posted which legit made no sense to me. And when I sent a message asking why they never replied and maybe never got my message
Really? That sucks! I guess I shouldn't use their music anymore