Need questions for my saturday video, help please!

GamerKeebzy

A Wild Keebzy Appears!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Hey guys,

So if you don't already know i have a new schedule for my youtube channel and saturdays are scheduled for replying to comments but since i only started the new schedule yesterday or today, depending on your time zone :p i dont have many comments, so i was wondering if you guys could be so generous as to give me a couple of comments here or on youtube with questions for me to answer this saturday

Edit: Even better, ask me questions here or on youtube and i can answer them in the vid on saturday :D thanking you :p

Peace!
Keebzy

ForeverAlonePrick

I don't know what's going on.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Wait, do you want us to make comments for you to answer? If that's the case:

What is your favorite youtuber of all time, and why?

Reactions: TheKeebzyShow

GamerKeebzy

A Wild Keebzy Appears!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Wait, do you want us to make comments for you to answer? If that's the case:

What is your favorite youtuber of all time, and why?
thats a great idea as well :p i won't answer it jus now tho, you'll have to wait til saturday to hear my answer mwahaha lolz ok so i'll edit the thread to say ask me questions and they shalt be answered in mine video on saturday haha i'll remember in the video to say that the comments came from yttalk.com as well :D :p and who wrote the comment.

ForeverAlonePrick

I don't know what's going on.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
thats a great idea as well :p i won't answer it jus now tho, you'll have to wait til saturday to hear my answer mwahaha lolz ok so i'll edit the thread to say ask me questions and they shalt be answered in mine video on saturday haha i'll remember in the video to say that the comments came from yttalk.com as well :D :p and who wrote the comment.
Okay, thanks :)

Reactions: TheKeebzyShow