Voice Acting Need people to send me a audio file of them saying "Subscribe"

Lewis McP

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
So Im going to make a small channel trailer and Its going to be me talking about my channel for like 10 seconds or something and then as many people as I can saying "subscribe" and then me saying "to me! MrMcPTV!" Your channel name will appear on screen when you say "subscribe" along with the word "approved" after it! I will also give you credit in the description and also I will subscribe. Sorry its not anything major but it would be great fun if your interested. If you are wanting to join in with the fun then upload your audio file (preferably mp3) to media file/dropbox (or anything like that) and post the link in the thread also link me your youtube channel too Thanks!

DISCLAIMER: If your channel involves anything offence I will not include you in this project. This includes: Discrimination against other people, racism and anything of that nature.

Also. Please do not get upset if your not in the video. You may not get put in due to: Poor audio quality and or too many people in the video. But I will defiantly try and get as many people in as I can!

JadenJFilms

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey, just saw the post and recorded.

Download Sound: www. dropbox. com/s/iz22x0l54r0npnq/subscribemrmcptv.mp3?dl=0 (there is a small click before i talk and a small one afterwards, hopefully this isnt too big a problem, my mic kind of screwed up and didnt realized until after i exported the sound)

By the way, there are spaces between after www. and before .com in the links. It won't let me post links for some strange reason.

Thanks, see you around!

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Lewis McP

Lewis McP

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey, just saw the post and recorded.

Download Sound: www. dropbox. com/s/iz22x0l54r0npnq/subscribemrmcptv.mp3?dl=0 (there is a small click before i talk and a small one afterwards, hopefully this isnt too big a problem, my mic kind of screwed up and didnt realized until after i exported the sound)

By the way, there are spaces between after www. and before .com in the links. It won't let me post links for some strange reason.

Thanks, see you around!
Thanks!

Reactions: JadenJFilms

CainDamon

Cheese
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
www .dropbox. com/s/rtqcyu2au1opz4h/SubscribeAudioFIle.wav?dl=0 here you go :)

Reactions: Lewis McP

Jafar

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
you want me to say "Subscribe" .... thats it???