Need new video ideas

tylerharding69

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hello, my name is Tyler and I'm having some trouble thinking of new video ideas can you please help me out with your ideas I will 100% give you video credit if I pick your idea, I want to try something different then gaming.

tahlia

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey! Well, apart from gaming, what are you passionate about? You could try commentary videos, challenge videos, tag videos, but I think the best thing you could do is allow yourself to really think about what you'd like to do and let your creative juices flow, even if it's something you don't think many others would really want to see. It'll expand your channel's content the right way & allow your audience to really get to know who you are as a person; plus, it can be incredibly apparent & off-putting when creators are uninterested in the content they're producing, so it's important to make videos that you're interested in making yourself! It might even be a good idea to try a bunch of different things & see what sticks & what your viewers are interested in seeing from you.
Have a great day! :)

Reactions: tylerharding69

vitofaber

I've Got It
Reaction score
do what you are good at
do what make you feel good
actualizing and popularizing your passion

MindfulInquirer

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Commentator
Not sure if this helps, 2 months later, but for anyone reading if you're starting out you better make your channel about something you're fairly passionate about. The grind early on can be difficult, possibly brutal, and if you're not even really into the stuff you're making you might find yourself dropping the whole project altogether pretty fast. That's my advice.