Need new ideas.

ChewChomps

Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Check out my channel to see what I do. Then tell me something TO do. I have a big project coming up soon but until then I wanna release little things.

ghostlyrich

Vagaterian
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
How this should be done is you tell us a bit about your channel and what kind of videos you like to do.

ChewChomps

Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
How this should be done is you tell us a bit about your channel and what kind of videos you like to do.
Well alright. I have a different style of making videos. Sometimes I'll make a comedy sketch and then the next video will be action or something. I'm pretty much up for making anything, except gaming videos. Coming up in a month or two maybe, I'll be releasing a very dark action drama. So yeah, like I said I'm up for anything. Anything else you'd like to know?

ghostlyrich

Vagaterian
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Do a a video like the old rug rats series prettend your a special agent trying to get to a target and in the end grab the cookie to rule them all

ChewChomps

Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Do a a video like the old rug rats series prettend your a special agent trying to get to a target and in the end grab the cookie to rule them all
Sounds like that could work. I'll keep it in mind[DOUBLEPOST=1358733506,1358732970][/DOUBLEPOST]I'm also planning on doing a few public prank videos soon. Any ideas for them would be great too.