Gaming Need new collabs

Ellythium

Reaction score
I'm looking for as many people to collab with as possible. Everyone is busy so I'm looking for new peeps to game/record with. My time zone is EST and I preferably want ages 18+ but I'm not strict (Just no 10 Year olds looking to play sesamy street )

m.youtube.com/#/c/Ellythium

I have videos ready to be posted and I'm getting traffic into my channel but I am recording when I have time and I'm looking for new people to play with if you are interested add me on Discord or follow me on Twitter.

Twitter: @Ellythium

Discord: Ellythium #6651

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hello
I'm Antonio, but on Youtube, I'm referred to as "It's The Kid"
I'm an Upcoming Youtube(currently at 36 subs at the time of posting this)
My main focus is on LPS(coming really soon, hopefully I'll start a series of LPS for the Kingdom Hearts Series) as well as Call of Duty, Fortnite(Maybe), and Much more
I would like to collaborate with you. Don't worry i'm not a 10 yr old squeaker. I'm 16 years old with apparently the voice of Barry White(search him up and you'll get what im saying)
This is a link to my channel(P.S Support it)

Ellythium

Reaction score
Lol
Hello
I'm Antonio, but on Youtube, I'm referred to as "It's The Kid"
I'm an Upcoming Youtube(currently at 36 subs at the time of posting this)
My main focus is on LPS(coming really soon, hopefully I'll start a series of LPS for the Kingdom Hearts Series) as well as Call of Duty, Fortnite(Maybe), and Much more
I would like to collaborate with you. Don't worry i'm not a 10 yr old squeaker. I'm 16 years old with apparently the voice of Barry White(search him up and you'll get what im saying)
This is a link to my channel(P.S Support it)
Sure add me in Discord

FirstOrderEntertainment

Lama Dictator
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Vlogger, Comedian, Gamer, Commentator, Reviewer, Animator, Other
I'm looking for as many people to collab with as possible. Everyone is busy so I'm looking for new peeps to game/record with. My time zone is EST and I preferably want ages 18+ but I'm not strict (Just no 10 Year olds looking to play sesamy street )

m.youtube.com/#/c/Ellythium

I have videos ready to be posted and I'm getting traffic into my channel but I am recording when I have time and I'm looking for new people to play with if you are interested add me on Discord or follow me on Twitter.

Twitter: @Ellythium

Discord: Ellythium #6651
Our group leader Zonda should be contacting you, I forwarded this post to him.