Need New Channel Art Please Help!!

Reaction score
Hey Everyone I'm WinterStrikeGaming on YouTube so you would think by the name WINTERstrikegaming that I would have like a winterish themed channel. Well that's were you guys come in! I need your help in deciding what textures to use or what fonts etc etc because I understand now that WINTERstrikegaming should be more "winterized" than the fire theme I have on it. Listen I know I'm dumb but I thought the fire was cool but I need to change it because it's a horrible branding choice. If you guys can make me any channel art and channel Icon or just give me some Ideas or references then I would be extremely grateful towards you for it but just know that I like a simplistic look like VanossGaming's channel were its literally just his logo.

Reactions: StefanB89

StefanB89

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey Everyone I'm WinterStrikeGaming on YouTube so you would think by the name WINTERstrikegaming that I would have like a winterish themed channel. Well that's were you guys come in! I need your help in deciding what textures to use or what fonts etc etc because I understand now that WINTERstrikegaming should be more "winterized" than the fire theme I have on it. Listen I know I'm dumb but I thought the fire was cool but I need to change it because it's a horrible branding choice. If you guys can make me any channel art and channel Icon or just give me some Ideas or references then I would be extremely grateful towards you for it but just know that I like a simplistic look like VanossGaming's channel were its literally just his logo.
What did you make your channel art in? Paint?

Your channel needs some serious overhaul. Hit me up and I’ll design you something

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

Reaction score
What did you make your channel art in? Paint?

Your channel needs some serious overhaul. Hit me up and I’ll design you something

HAHA WOW I'M OFFENDED, jk. I made that banner and Icon in Photoshop cs6 but obviously I'm not the greatest at it lmao. Besides that yes I'm down to see what you can create so please keep in touch with me through my email-
winterstrikegaming@gmail.com :D

StefanB89

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
HAHA WOW I'M OFFENDED, jk. I made that banner and Icon in Photoshop cs6 but obviously I'm not the greatest at it lmao. Besides that yes I'm down to see what you can create so please keep in touch with me through my email-
winterstrikegaming@gmail.com :D
Sure I’ll put a lil something nice togheter for you

lceCreamMami

Reaction score
Hi Jacob!

I made my YouTube Channel Art using Canva!

It was so simple and easy to use. Might incur some small fees for buying their graphics. Maybe $1 - $3?

I highly recommend it [emoji4]!

Ice Cream Mami

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CTAC

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Ice Cream Mami, I made my YouTube Channel Art using Canva too! :)

JupiterScience

Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
For mobile users I’d recommend PicsArt, but if you’re a PC user, I’d recommend using Photoshop or Paint.net.

MagicallyMusical

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Musician, Vlogger, Ranter, Comedian, Commentator, Reviewer, Other
Sure I’ll put a lil something nice together for you

Are you a graphic designer? I have done my own stuff before, but I've grown and am definitely unhappy with it now. Any advice or help would be greatly appreciated! :) *Also dunno how to do thumbnails other than screen shots and Picmonkey text overlays*

Becbec123

Reaction score
Hi there! I have experience with creating youtube graphics and strive to always deliver the best work! I completely understand where youre coming from because I went through like 4 different banners and channel art when i was religiously uploading! Your channel art says a lot about your channel- it's the first impression!

I haven't been able to do much youtube now but still do freelance for helping youtubers (amongst other things of course!) and I would create your youtube banner for $5 and would have unlimited revisions until your happy with your banner!

Obviously, no obligation at all :)

Last edited by a moderator: