Music Need musician/singer to be on my show

ChrisHutchy

Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
Hi,

I made a pilot of my new show, The Christophalos Show (check out my channel to see the pilot) recently which has went down well so I want to expand and develop the show by adding a musical guest to the show.

I’m quite picky when it comes to my content, I don’t want someone in their bedroom just singing with a guitar. I want something that looks more professional with decent lighting and good audio. A green screen would be ideal but something similar would be ok.

Type of music can range from pop, rock, soul etc… something thats quite easy listening, nothing extreme like heavy metal. Song ideally needs to be between 2-3 minutes and needs to be an original song, don't want covers.

So let me know if you’d like to be on my show. I’m looking to upload this show around 5/6th April. If you’re interested and can get a video of your performance to me before the 5th April, it doesn’t have to be a new performance, if you’ve got a performance you’ve already uploaded then thats fine as well) let me know (and send me a link to some of your previous work/the performance you want to be on the show)

Thanks

Chris

Katie Hull

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
I don't know if my content is interesting enough, but I do have an acoustic original on my channel (Survive the Night). The audio is good (condenser mic -> interface -> Logic pro 9), and the video is shot with a Canon T3 DSLR. The lighting is a bit dim to reflect the meaning of the song. However in this video... I am just in my bedroom with a guitar... oh.

ChrisHutchy

Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
I don't know if my content is interesting enough, but I do have an acoustic original on my channel (Survive the Night). The audio is good (condenser mic -> interface -> Logic pro 9), and the video is shot with a Canon T3 DSLR. The lighting is a bit dim to reflect the meaning of the song. However in this video... I am just in my bedroom with a guitar... oh.
I've had a look at your stuff and you're so talented! So you're going to be on the show! I'll put annotations and links in the description to your channel. The episode will be out this weekend.

Tu Michael

Reaction score
I am not a singer or musician, but I can do Moondancing and lip-sync to the song. I'd like to join. Please pm me if you are interested. Thank you
Tu Michael