Music Need Music Editor

rigpop

Yttalk Pokemon Expert
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey guys im makng this tread to see if there are any music editors out there that are up for some challanges. Im currently making pokemon parodys and minecraft remakes but since I don't want to get strikes I need someone who is good t making remakes of songs :) maybe like the pokemon theme song or mily cyrus wrecking ball or something. If your in for heliong out just pm me on youtube. If any questions just post bellow. Also in exchange for your remix music you will be fatured in every one of my videos. :)

GilledGiraffe

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
If you ever want to give it a go, get Audacity - it's free, and probably some of the best software out there :) Try contacting the guys who do those goat mashups and other parody mashups on YouTube, I'm sure they'll probably reply to a nice, friendly message :)

Reactions: rigpop

rigpop

Yttalk Pokemon Expert
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
If you ever want to give it a go, get Audacity - it's free, and probably some of the best software out there :) Try contacting the guys who do those goat mashups and other parody mashups on YouTube, I'm sure they'll probably reply to a nice, friendly message :)
Hehe ive tryed contacting some but no response :p