Status
Not open for further replies.

MsVexxie

Check me out on the interwebz /MsVexxie
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hi!

I know, there is about 20 of these threads but I wanted to get my own simply in case there is any problems.

I use music in nearly every single one of my videos, but since I'd like to start monetizing it's almost impossible for me to find music. I have a few local bands who have no problem with me using there things, but, my options are limited.

So with that said, if anyone has any music I can use for intros, background music, and whatever else, you will be full credited in the video and in the description, and whatever else (If you want a link going somewhere, I'm happy to do that). I am looking for any genre because I can always find a use for them all! (If it has words, even better!)

Thank you for reading this, and I love you :D

Reactions: Eliza Rose Vera

Zoe

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
http://www.audionautix.com/ is a site with Royalty free music (as long as you credit it where possible) and it has loads of random music of different Genres :dance:

DylanAndSkyler

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
here is a great video linking you to a huge supply of royalty free music, most of them just need a credit in the description

K.V Anime

Nerds With Passports
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I'm your guy. I compose music so it all depends what you're looking for. We can exchange contacts and I can send you some snippets of my work if you'd like

Eliza Rose Vera

Reaction score
Hi!

I know, there is about 20 of these threads but I wanted to get my own simply in case there is any problems.

I use music in nearly every single one of my videos, but since I'd like to start monetizing it's almost impossible for me to find music. I have a few local bands who have no problem with me using there things, but, my options are limited.

So with that said, if anyone has any music I can use for intros, background music, and whatever else, you will be full credited in the video and in the description, and whatever else (If you want a link going somewhere, I'm happy to do that). I am looking for any genre because I can always find a use for them all! (If it has words, even better!)

Thank you for reading this, and I love you :D
You are MORE than welcome to use my music!!! :) i have more than what is just on youtube.

MsVexxie

Check me out on the interwebz /MsVexxie
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
here is a great video linking you to a huge supply of royalty free music, most of them just need a credit in the description

This video helped me more than you could imagine! Thank you for sharing :D

deanince

I like music n'ting.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hi!

You are free to use my band's song Enemies if you so wish. You can use our other songs as well, but YouTube won't let me monetise them for some reason, so I'll have to hold those back until I can get those sorted out. Enemies should monetise fine though :)

Inbox me if you want more details!

Dean.

Reactions: MsVexxie
Status
Not open for further replies.