Need motivation

KingGaming

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hello everybody my name is Michael and i have little problem i hope you guys could help me with.

So basically i want to do this youtube thing really badly but every time i say it to myself the day before or some hours before i just become lazy and dont do any videos, dont know why really because this is what i want to do and i cant get myself to record something. Dont know if i am lacking motivation or i am just really lazy. :sleep2:
Do you guys got some tips to how i can get myself to record some videos? :)

darkstarmedia

Words are great.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Hah, I know the feeling. I put stuff off for ages, but one of my resolutions for this year is actually to work on that. I tend to break it down into little steps so I know exactly what I'm doing and therefore don't get flustered.

Set up camera, rehearse some lines, talk to the camera and eventually get into the flow. It gets easier over time!

Reactions: KingGaming

Shehzad

The Brown Fudge
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Don't give up man, slowly keep telling yourself your ganna make a change and you will eventually start changing for the better. Get a timetable and write down the time your going to record on for the days, plan your videos out on a notepad. The more you invest in your video before you start recording the more you will motivate yourself in actually doing something. Also keep practising your commentary, editing etc. If you upload a video and you didn't like it then don't get down because you can use your observations to improve your future videos.

KingGaming

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hah, I know the feeling. I put stuff off for ages, but one of my resolutions for this year is actually to work on that. I tend to break it down into little steps so I know exactly what I'm doing and therefore don't get flustered.

Set up camera, rehearse some lines, talk to the camera and eventually get into the flow. It gets easier over time!
Thank you very much[DOUBLEPOST=1451743516,1451743450][/DOUBLEPOST]
Don't give up man, slowly keep telling yourself your ganna make a change and you will eventually start changing for the better. Get a timetable and write down the time your going to record on for the days, plan your videos out on a notepad. The more you invest in your video before you start recording the more you will motivate yourself in actually doing something. Also keep practising your commentary, editing etc. If you upload a video and you didn't like it then don't get down because you can use your observations to improve your future videos.
Of course he shows up :D
But thank you very much i appreciate it :)

Camermon

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Here's something that will motivate you. You're a gamer right? Go over to the Patreon website & have a look at how much Gaming YouTubers are earning just through donations. Lol. Loads of them are getting around 4k per month haha. That would be nice right? Start recording & you can get there too! xD

Uncivilized Elk

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
Here's something that will motivate you. You're a gamer right? Go over to the Patreon website & have a look at how much Gaming YouTubers are earning just through donations. Lol. Loads of them are getting around 4k per month haha. That would be nice right? Start recording & you can get there too! xD
With that kind of motivation, 5 months down the line after you made $2, you're going to feel like quitting even more.

Camermon

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
With that kind of motivation, 5 months down the line after you made $2, you're going to feel like quitting even more.
I know. I'm just messing. Hence the use of 'lol' & a smiley face. :p Although I do think that success of others can be a motivation.

RATTLED

I'm the one who knocks.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I know the feeling, some days I think "why am I even trying?" but those days need to just pass and you find something else to do that can inspire you to carry on making videos.

KingGaming

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I know the feeling, some days I think "why am I even trying?" but those days need to just pass and you find something else to do that can inspire you to carry on making videos.
Thank you :)

EmilyJM

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Honestly just haul your a** up and turn on a camera, you'll make something once you've done that I swear :')