need more views?

boybalbon

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Anyone here can help me on how can I get more views on my video? I would also like to increase subs and likes :)

AnnaLovesVlogging

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Everyone says "create quality content and you'll get more views." And while creating videos worth watching is a crucial step in getting subs and views, you also gotta get your name out there.

Talk to other people. Subscribe to channels you like, comment on their videos. Build friendships instead of focusing on building subscribers. Once you get to know people, a request for them to check out your videos isn't rude or spam (that is, assuming that they haven't done so already - most of them already will have subscribed back or at least watched some of your videos). Asking someone to subscribe only to have them sub and never watch your videos is useless.

I recommend setting some goals for your channel and working hard to meet them. For example, for a long time I thought, "I'll just get subs as I go," but when I set a goal about getting a specific amount by a certain date (and told my audience about this goal), more people were will to help me promote my videos and get my videos noticed. It also motivated me a little more to work hard to create quality content and promote my videos.

Hope this helps!

Reactions: Michael