Gaming Need more friends :3

OxterManHD

Somebody set up us the bomb
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I have Killing Floor, Mirror's Edge, Command and Conquer Red Alert 3 (The stand alone expansion type game), Dead Space, League of Legends (Not Steam), a few other games.. trying to remember what they are at the moment! OH Yea, L4D and Warhammer 40k

Edit!

Also, I have Crysis 2 Max Edition and Burnout Ultimate box
Ok sounds good to me! But how do you not have a steam account haha :p Anyways I guess you're in, whats your skype?

OxterManHD

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I've preordered the deluxe edition so if you're still around when it comes out, sure :D
Sounds good to me! I'll definitely still be around haha, just most likely getting my PC a bit after BF4's launch.

OxterManHD

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
What games do you have now that you'll be able to record?
Garrys mod, CS:S, Minecraft, 7 Days To Die and Gun Monkeys. Right now I basically play any game that I think is fun that is not super graphicly intensive. I have a lot of games except recording causes a big frame drop in most of them.

ExperimentalHDX

United we stand. Divided we fall.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Designer, Animator, Other
Garrys mod, CS:S, Minecraft, 7 Days To Die and Gun Monkeys. Right now I basically play any game that I think is fun that is not super graphicly intensive. I have a lot of games except recording causes a big frame drop in most of them.
Ah man, well, once you get your new PC that won't be a problem :D

Reactions: OxterManHD