Need INTROS for a network- Willing to give PARTNERSHIP!

Status
Not open for further replies.

oCanaduhh0

Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm the owner of YuzoNetwork and we ill soon become a full YouTube network. We will need brand new intros! The one who will do us the best looking professional intros for our main network channel and our hub channels will get a partnership under our network.

We need:
A blue intro saying "YuzoNetwork"
The same intro in red saying "YuzoPlay"
another one (the same) yellow saying "YuzoSongs"
and (same as the other but in green) saying "YuzoGFX"
PM me to know our skype so you can talk to me! :)[DOUBLEPOST=1348282608,1348271905][/DOUBLEPOST]anyone?

Reactions: mediamotiofx

K.V Anime

Nerds With Passports
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
The reason this isn't getting much feedback is because you're asking for a lot of work to be done, especially under your current circumstances. And with your total message count, you aren't even remotely active in the forum. How about sticking around for a bit and get to know people first before asking for favors.

oCanaduhh0

Reaction score
The reason this isn't getting much feedback is because you're asking for a lot of work to be done, especially under your current circumstances. And with your total message count, you aren't even remotely active in the forum. How about sticking around for a bit and get to know people first before asking for favors.
I have my other account that I'm more active on. I just created this account for the intros and other stuff :) That's why :p

mediamotiofx

Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
awesome, check out our channel to see the kind of intro you want.
cheap and fast, always with the best detail.
cheers bro.

Status
Not open for further replies.