Need Interesting topics to create white board animation video?

WhiteboardGuru

YTtalk Mad
Hi There I am creating white board animation. So, I need some interest and current topics to create stuff. So any one please give me some idea. Thanks in advance.:thanksthumbs:

Introduction?
Maybe some historical event?
Common misunderstandings?
Random interesting (like I guess, embarassing, funny or anything like that) event that happened to you.
Totally random story?
Abstract stuff?

Just some ideas that came into to my mind as I saw the post, I hope I maybe could helped. :D

Simplified Politics or Politics for Dummies might be pretty relevant?
It's definitely something useful to learn, particularly as there's a UK election next year. Though it has just occurred to me that you might be based elsewhere..

Hi There I am creating white board animation. So, I need some interest and current topics to create stuff. So any one please give me some idea. Thanks in advance.:thanksthumbs:
Do an animation of a stick figure dumping a bucket of acid on another stick figure's face. When the victim melts have the other one give a thumbs up to the camera.... Next have the victim morph into some monster and break the other one in half and eat it, then the monster would give a thumbs up.

Back