NEED INFO FAST!!!!!

vyau

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger, Gamer, Reviewer
I'm still waiting to hear what the glitch is. Nude glitch probably get you a bunch of views quick, "oh man I got bullets coming out of my plasma gun" probably not as much...

Unknown_User12

Account Closed
Reaction score
mcfluffers APunkGaming Problem? perhaps you both can oh i dunno resolve it some how in a mature fashion? if not i can set up a debate via Inbox for you guys to work things out if you'd like....whatever the case keep it off the forums.
I tried. I've requested he not instigate things, even went to PMs. He immediately came here and started things up. I've tried, but I'm not going to remain passive much longer.

mcfluffers

yttalk skitinator
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Ranter, Comedian
mcfluffers APunkGaming Problem? perhaps you both can oh i dunno resolve it some how in a mature fashion? if not i can set up a debate via Inbox for you guys to work things out if you'd like....whatever the case keep it off the forums.
I love you vicboss :D U are my bestist, bestist, most bestist friend!

And to be fair, Apunkgaming said he blocked me. So I did not actually think he would see it ha ha My bad.

Also about this "pm" thing apunk gaming is refering to. Here is the first message he sent me.

EDITED BY STAFF!

lol so ya... any ways. Sorry vic boss. :(

Unknown_User12

Account Closed
Reaction score

And to be fair, Apunkgaming said he blocked me. So I did not actually think he would see it ha ha My bad.

Also about this "pm" thing apunk gaming is refering to. Here is the first message he sent me.

You aren't supposed to post PMs.

Vicboss

The Man who sold the world
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber

if you ever have to post a PM ever again man inbox me you can post it on a thread.

You aren't supposed to post PMs.
im right here man... Easy with the reporting.

Reactions: mcfluffers

Unknown_User12

Account Closed
Reaction score
if you ever have to post a PM ever again man inbox me you can post it on a thread.

I report by default, I don't want to harass you. If you're busy another mod can take care of it.

mcfluffers

yttalk skitinator
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Ranter, Comedian

Oh woops sorry ha ha. Will do in the future.

Hadyntm

^^^^^^That's me^^^^^^
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey what's up? I recently watched a video on how to do a glitch but he didn't really tell you much, like exactly were to stand and how to get out. Now my question is would it be bad if i uploaded my own video and explained it better?
Do it!