Need ideas for visual content

SleepTalkingDiaries

Reaction score
hello!

My channel is basically recordings of my sleep talking with an audio line and subtitle wording to help the viewer understand what I'm saying.

I would like to make the video itself more intresting to watch without taking too much away from the wording as sometimes it's difficult to understand what I'm saying.

I would be very grateful if anyone has any suggestions!

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:

LyfeWithDragons

Mother of Dragons...Wait...
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I was heavily reminded of some ASMR videos when I went to watch yours. Interesting concept, and one I've yet to see utilized; I enjoyed it too! I'm not entirely sure what could be done to spice 'em up though. Hmn...

Reactions: SleepTalkingDiaries

DT Mark

Reaction score
Well that surely is an interesting concept already!
The visuals should go with the mood, maybe some blurred footage of a city at night or simply nature?
You could also illustrate what you are saying with images, like when you say "trucks", an image of a truck slowly fades in (at the end you'll have a photo montage of all the elements of the night talking).

LyfeWithDragons

Mother of Dragons...Wait...
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Well that surely is an interesting concept already!
The visuals should go with the mood, maybe some blurred footage of a city at night or simply nature?
You could also illustrate what you are saying with images, like when you say "trucks", an image of a truck slowly fades in (at the end you'll have a photo montage of all the elements of the night talking).
That's some pretty interesting thought process there, I like it!

SleepTalkingDiaries

Reaction score
Thank you everyone for your advice and kind words about my channel.
With the time laps, how would I be able to show that without copyright content? Not sure I have the equipment to create that myself..
Also I like the idea of pictures of the things I'm talking about, would there be a copyright for using just google images? I don't think I have the time to find things that I have spoken about and take a picture myself :)
Kind of the same question with thumbnails too, I'm starting to create my own but worried about copyright :-(
Thank you again everyone

Megamindez

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
That is such an interesting concept! I like the nightsky idea that someone mentioned above and also, I was thinking you can add the exact time when you say some stuff, and then forward through the boring parts.