need ideas for my thumbnails

EvalonMusic

Reaction score
hi whats up everyone. im looking for some thumbnail ideas for my videos.
i have a music channel focusing in ambient/chill out music but i dont have any ideas what to put in my thumbnails
im open for suggestions thank you in advance

Reactions: kevinboston7

Cephus

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Just in general, make the colors of your thumbnails bright and highly saturated, find a site that gives pleasing color combinations and stick with those. You want your thumbnails to be eye-catching and to stand out against other channels.

Digital Beast

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
If you want something free, and somewhat easy to use, Pixlar is your best bet! :D

Reactions: ASMR Amour

buzzcuts

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Ranter
If you're good in photoshop, sites like Pixabay and Freerangestock have lots of amazing free stock photography; for music you could just find images that suit the mood and put yourself/your logo over top.

Primink

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Commentator
deleted

Last edited:

kevinboston7

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
hi whats up everyone. im looking for some thumbnail ideas for my videos.
i have a music channel focusing in ambient/chill out music but i dont have any ideas what to put in my thumbnails
im open for suggestions thank you in advance
For music if you're physically in the videos take a really cool pose of yourself of the best part of the video and use that as the thumbnail you can use something like tubebuddy to freeze frame it and add a little bit text to it but text is not necessary if you're not physically in the video just take a picture related to the song like if you if it's a guitar Rift take a picture of a guitar slap it on there you can find any kind of image you need and want on Google and they're also tons of free image websites to get royalty free pictures from I hope this helps

HiEnergy

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
I'm running a music channel that deals with different software for creating music. I use icons for the programs my videos deal with. Each piece of software has a unique icon (not the software desktop icon, not the brand logo, trying to avoid trademark violation) which I put in the thumbnails together with some characteristic clip art. A good place for free clip art is openclipart.org.
For example check out the recurrent use of iconic thumbnail in the "workflow" playlist in my YT channel.
Of course I'm open for criticism and improvement suggestions.

Gaijillionaire

I've got a yen for being in Japan!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reporter, Gamer, Reviewer, Other
Pictures of space and stuff. That’s where I feel like listening to that music