Need ideas for Minecraft Series

PiguFilms

Reaction score
Hey there fellow YouTubers! We meet again! (lol, love doing that)

So, i am a gamer, as you know(or maybe you didn't... PLOT TWIST!), and i play Minecraft. So, i wanted to know some good ideas of some Minecraft Series. BUT i don't like some survival stuff, like making a house, mining, and making like 300 episodes like some other youtubers do. I had in mind of doing like some minigame series, but i want more ideas! Some adventure maps will be good! :)

Well, that is all and thanks again for reading this! :)

Have a nice day and Happy Youtubing!(If that's even a word! :D )

C

Caber

Well, I actually came up with a series idea a while ago called "Rags to Riches Survival Challenge" Basically, you start off with tier 1 challenges, and you are restricted to a certain type of gear, like wooden tools and leather armor. You have to complete challenges to upgrade what kind of stuff you can use, and each tier comes with different challenges. The challenges get harder and more fun as you go on.

Pancake

Lonely Weirdo
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Musician, Guru, Reporter, Vlogger, Ranter, Comedian, Gamer, Commentator, Reviewer, Designer, Cartoonist, Animator, Other
Even though it's a minigame, if you play on pc then go on shotbow and do a MineZ let's play