Need Honest Review/Critique of New Video

The NotARubicon!

NotARubicon Productions
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
This is the test-run of a series of videos we are planning on so we are looking for honest feedback on the format and quality.
We also want to know if the video holds your attention the entire way EVEN if you may not be interested in the subject-matter which is 'off roading'.

The NotARubicon!

NotARubicon Productions
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
Thank you for the feedback.. I posted this a while ago and was beginning to wonder if anyone ever reads anything in this section.

Do you think that if there was one character that was always doing crazy things or causing fights or stirring up other drama, a sexy Jeep-girl that wore short cut-offs and a tight-shirt, or if we showed more personal drama going on at home and used the off-roading as the background only (meaning less off-road stuff), it might be more interesting to you? Or, do you see 'off road' and just think 'naw, not for me' ?
We are trying to make something that would appeal to people like you that arent into off-roading but would still find this interesting.

Reactions: User_78298

CharType

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Very nicely edited. I've always liked reality TV, and I found this pretty entertaining, except for maybe a few spots where I kind of lost interest. Some of the parts I liked the most were the scenes where people explained was was happening and talked about their experience. I also found the scenes where stuff went wrong and people swore pretty entertaining. The parts I found boring were I think the long shots of off-roading with no one talking much, maybe an off-roading fan would have found those more entertaining.

Do you think that if there was one character that was always doing crazy things or causing fights or stirring up other drama, a sexy Jeep-girl that wore short cut-offs and a tight-shirt, or if we showed more personal drama going on at home and used the off-roading as the background only (meaning less off-road stuff), it might be more interesting to you? Or, do you see 'off road' and just think 'naw, not for me' ?
Personally I don't really like to watch drama. Not a huge fan of sex appeal either. Even though I'm not an off-roading fan, I like the off-roading stuff. I have a basic knowledge of cars, so I understand the basics of a lot of it, and it's fun to learn stuff.

elPepin

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Are you kidding me!!!??? This is great!. Quality, editing, engaging. Congrats!

Reactions: The NotARubicon!