Need help!

JoeObv

Reaction score
I'm new here so go easy on me lol.

I have been making videos for a few months now and I have been gaining subs reasonably quickly. I have now hit a brick wall... I feel my content has progressively got better but my subscriber count doesn't reflect this.

Any tips for my channel would be appreciated! Not fishing for subs, genuinely need advise.[DOUBLEPOST=1479378893,1479378866][/DOUBLEPOST]Advice not advise lol

TwoTakes

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
Hmmm, one thing that stands out to me when I look at your channel at a glance is that there is quite a gap between your sub-count and the number of views you are getting. Have you looked at your analytics to see how you have been gaining subs in the past- this might help you understand what has changed now.

JoeObv

Reaction score
Hmmm, one thing that stands out to me when I look at your channel at a glance is that there is quite a gap between your sub-count and the number of views you are getting. Have you looked at your analytics to see how you have been gaining subs in the past- this might help you understand what has changed now.
Thanks for the response. What do you mean by quite a gap? What's normal for someone with 400 subscribers?

Reactions: TwoTakes

TwoTakes

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
Thanks for the response. What do you mean by quite a gap? What's normal for someone with 400 subscribers?
Well I suppose I don't know what is normal, but have you seen your views go up as you gained more subscribers? Do you promote your videos in any other ways or are your views more "organic" from subs and tags?

JoeObv

Reaction score
Well I suppose I don't know what is normal, but have you seen your views go up as you gained more subscribers? Do you promote your videos in any other ways or are your views more "organic" from subs and tags?
I have been trying to make sure I am active on Youtube so have been sending the odd comment to people but apart from that it doesnt look like my views are growing organically which is rather frustrating.

KatyAdelson

I Love YTtalk
Staff member
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
I've moved this to the Channel Reviews / Feedback forum. ^^

Xeros

Reaction score
I have to say, your channel art and thumbnails are extremely high quality, your commentary is quite good too and if your subs were hidden I would have guessed that number would be in the thousands! So long as you tag and title your videos correctly, I don't see why that number won't grow...

JoeObv

Reaction score
I have to say, your channel art and thumbnails are extremely high quality, your commentary is quite good too and if your subs were hidden I would have guessed that number would be in the thousands! So long as you tag and title your videos correctly, I don't see why that number won't grow...
Thanks man! Appreciate the feedback. Im just trying to make high quality content to try and distinguish myself away from the people uploading COD with their phones. Hopefully the hard work will pay off soon.