Need help with watch time

kevinboston7

Loving YTtalk
Hey everybody I have been hearing on tutorial videos that you should get people to click on links to other videos to watch your other videos to increase your watch time so my question is how do I do that how do I encourage people and get them to click on links to other videos I put and screens at the end of my videos I tend to put video links in my description and in my cards but it doesn't seem to be working because my watch time is still quite low so I want to know from anyone what I'm doing wrong and what can I do to get people to click on my videos more often and to strongly encourage binge-watching my videos I have steadily been gaining subscribers but I really struggle with gaining watch time any help would be appreciated

Ask yourself would you binge watch on your own content? Or is what you watch for hours close to the same things you watch? If yes and you have an active audience, ask them over your gameplay. Simple

Hey everybody I have been hearing on tutorial videos that you should get people to click on links to other videos to watch your other videos to increase your watch time so my question is how do I do that how do I encourage people and get them to click on links to other videos I put and screens at the end of my videos I tend to put video links in my description and in my cards but it doesn't seem to be working because my watch time is still quite low so I want to know from anyone what I'm doing wrong and what can I do to get people to click on my videos more often and to strongly encourage binge-watching my videos I have steadily been gaining subscribers but I really struggle with gaining watch time any help would be appreciated

Try using punctuation. One big wall of text is difficult to read. You don't talk in one continuous stream in real life.

Try using punctuation. One big wall of text is difficult to read. You don't talk in one continuous stream in real life.
I'll take a pause in between words I was afraid of doing that because I think it would cause people to jump out on the videos and stop watching so i guess i will try that

You could also make private play lists, put them on the lowest quality, and the watch them minimized on repeat for a few hours :I on x2 speed.

I've NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER did that before and you SHOULDNT do it either, because morals and . . . stuff . . . and. . . yeah . . .

;)

If it's under 300 views, all views count! :D

But don't do it, never ever ever do it. ;)

You could also make private play lists, put them on the lowest quality, and the watch them minimized on repeat for a few hours :I on x2 speed.

I've NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER did that before and you SHOULDNT do it either, because morals and . . . stuff . . . and. . . yeah . . .

;)

If it's under 300 views, all views count! :D

But don't do it, never ever ever do it. ;)
All right if it's not a good idea to do this why did you tell me about it

Back